Volunteer to work at the park. Positions are available for a wide variety of interest and expertise.
- Do you have a green thumb? We are in need of YOU to help in the green house.
- Do you have native Florida plants in your landscape? We are seeking donations of native Florida flowers for our butterfly and humming bird garden.
- Are you a skilled bird watcher? We need you to lead bird walks.
- Do you like to fish? We need your help with a fishing clinic for children.
- Do you hate weeds? We need you to help Girl Scouts in an air potato round up.
- Do you know how to use a GPS? We need you to help introduce families to Geo Caching. Call 813-672-5320 for more information.
Become a member, make a donation. Your generosity will benefit your state park. Our operating income is mainly from dues, donations, public events, and sale of nature related items.
We are a nonprofit 501(c)(3), so your dues and donations are tax deductible.
- Membership Card
- Free Entry to the park one day of every month
- Invitations to special events and Volunteer Appreciation Days
- Opportunities for involvement to better your park
- Opportunities for participate in local events and workdays